Rules

in Announcements Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 pm
by Tokai1 • 10 Posts

Zitat
Hi all,

How are you?

This are some rules who are applying in our alliance. If you don't like them, naw it's the time for to leave, becaus, more far we will account on you and we will build a structuur arround all our players.

I told in the old alliance and i will tell naw, for not to make mis understanding:

Every body has a military Rank, leader, second leader, officer. So Plz respect the rank. That means a aprentice talk to a member, a member to a veteran and so on.
That rule is for every day working

Then we have special ranks, communication officer, diplomacy officer. The are the leadesr in their branche. They have the same status as a second leader. So if you wanne do something, for example in communication, you talk to the communication officer. If you have problems, you talk to the diplomacy officer.

NOBODY attacks an other player without telling the diplomacy leader or the leader.
Plz, I beg you, respect everybodies work.

My goal is to become Lord of Ultima, i prefear to be the first one, but that will be difficult. But the message that i wanne tell is the next one. If possible, that all players concentrate on C1. There we are with the most and there we can build to most palaces and to upgrade to LvL10 palace ( a lvl 3 palace need 100.000.000 resource..hmmm). In the end that's the game 8 palaces in 8 differend virtues ( honor, humility, etc) to upgrade into LvL 10 palace.

Kind regards,
John

Scroll up

Zum Chat
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: dennysuji43
Board Statistics
The forum has 1220 topics and 1232 posts.